Monday, October 6, 2008

Kongsi touching "Ucapan Aidilfitri via SMS" by Queenana

Yes..it is indeed very touching! It is easier to bribe people with all the good words during this festive season because everybody is in forgiving mood, isn't it?

Well….seeking forgiveness in Islam is not as simple as “Minta Maaf Zahir dan Batin”! Correct me if I am wrong! You should spell it out specifically what you have done and said wrong. The “Maaf Zahir dan Batin” is more like a commercial pick line that has been on raya cards for centuries!

Probably we don’t have the guts to say it out loud because it could turn out to be very naughty, nasty and ugly to your potential forgiver. In the end, no forgiveness is granted to us. Of course, the proper way of seeking forgiveness is a lot more complicated than we might think! The point is that if you have caused damage to someone and you think it is wrong, you have to pay dearly the price by seeking forgiveness. And not only that, you should let them know exactly what that price for! Otherwise, one should live with it for the rest of his life.

Frankly speaking, I did not SMS to people seeking for forgiveness during raya. That’s very bad of me! So baaaad! But I really appreciate to people who texted me even during pagi raya! What amazed me is not the apology seeking messages but the very fine thought of me by others in that special morning! Normally, I will reply to them with this simple message “Selamat Hari Raya…Semuga sihat dan murah rezeki”. Yes! No apology! I would not dare to tell them what I have done wrong! And what makes that even worse, I could not even remember what I have done wrong!

Well, I should not go into detail with this self-made debate here. The good things with all the SMSs pouring into the message box of Queenana is that there are people who care about her, indeed! I got almost 50 SMSs during raya. I guess that would be the lowest number of SMSs received by a single person in KebunGetah. Mak Aji got a lot more than that! He told me! I should take my hat off for Mak Aji simply because he sent SMS to Queenana…to me he was willing to get down on his knees to seek “forgiveness” regardless whoever’s fault for the latest incidence! His very good intention to clear the cloud is indeed a testimony why he is so likeable with so many SMSs during raya.

One thing that triger my curiosity here is that why Queenana should post all her received apology seeking SMSs in KebunGetah. Why shouldn’t she post all her SMSs seeking for forgiveness from others instead? Would that be more impressive?

"Selamat Hari Raya"
Miss Africa

2 comments:

@way said...

Emmm...

Naper HEM tak terpikir ekk...anyway HEM pun dinch byk terima SMS raya dari kengkawan tapi melambak SMS raya from reservasi...

Maksudnya, reservasi HEM lebih ingatkan HEM...no doubt ada juga kengkawan yg SMS HEM..tapi dinch lah perlu tulih uoll...lu fikiq sendiri la...

Well MISS AFRICA, that at lot of ways to get popular...

BUT for me gain POPULAR is better than seek for the popularity...

Hik, hik, hik

UknowME n IknoWu

Corina said...

semua org kwn mak,kecuali..........................